Electrolyte (Caffeine + Sodium Citrate) 100 Capsules
Electrolyte preparation begins prior to the race start with up to 3000mg loading the day before and another 800mg post breakfast the morning of the event . Sodium replacement can range anywhere from 300 to 1200mg per hour. Consuming Salt tabs is highly effective towards improving blood plasma volume and delaying dehydration and fatigue. Your capacity to thermoregulate effectively and avoid hyponatremia (low sodium concentration in blood plasma) is another consideration. Planning requires the correct dosage relevant to your fitness, race length, heat, humidity and the percentage of threshold you intend holding for your event. Salt sticks are formulated in a measured dose so you can optimise performance on race day. The caffeine helps mobilise fat strores and delay muscle glycogen depletion and in turn delaying time to fatigue on race day.Contact Jarasport for a detalied endurance fueling/electrolyte plan that will optimise you race day.
- Now with caffeine and sodium citrate. The ONLY electrolyte capsule that was formulated to closely resemble the electrolyte profile lost during activity: sodium, potassium, calcium and magnesium. Contains 30 mg caffeine per capsule as a legal ergogenic boost.
- Contains only WHAT YOU NEED: No herbal, trace, questionable components added. Gluten free. No soy or nuts. No sweeteners, and no high fructose corn syrup.
- 100 capsules per bottle
- Made in the USA — Free of banned substances and independently tested. Learn more about our manufacturing and safety.
- Contains 810 mg sodium citrate that helps soothe the stomach and provides absorbable sodium.
- Vegetable-based capsule composition. Bio-available active ingredients.
- Each capsule contains: 190 mg sodium, 53 mg potassium, 14 mg calcium, 7 mg magnesium, 30 mg caffeine, as well as 100 IU Vitamin D to help the body absorb and utilize calcium.
- Suggested use: 1 capsule per 30-60 minutes during activity.